Group Benefit Plans
Our focus is helping employers, both large and small, to maximize their employee benefits investment without sacrificing quality or service. We offer a full line of group health, dental, disability, critical illness and life insurance products and we also offer Group RRSP and Pension plans.
We work with a wide variety of insurers to offer you a vast range of product options. Below is a brief summary of these insurance plan products. Please contact us if you would like to discuss any of them further or if an option you are interested in is not listed.
- Life Insurance provides financial assistance in the event of a plan member's death. Optional Life insurance is also available.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment provides financial assistance in the evnent of an accident resulting in death or the loss of a limb, sight or hearing. Additional benefits include rehabilitation, spousal occupation re-training and a daycare benefit. Optional AD&D Insurance is also available.
- Dependent Life provides a life insurance benefit for the plan member's spouse and dependent children.
- Short Term Disability provides income when an employee is unable to work due to hospitalization, accident or sickness.
- Long Term Disability provides income when an employee is disabled and unable to perform the duties of his or her own occupation.
- Critical Illness Insurance provides a tax free benefit in the event an employee is diagnosed with one of the covered illnesses and survives for a specified period (usually 30 days).
- Extended Health Care provides a wide range of coverage to supplement coverage provided by provincial health care plans, including Drug Plans, Hospital, Vision Care, Paramedical Services, Out of Province Coverage and Out of Country Emergency Care.
- Dental Care provides services usually determined by three categories: Basic Services (cleanings, fillings, extractions), Major Restorative Services (dentures, crowns, bridges) and Orthodontic Services.
- Health Care Spending Account is an affordable, flexible and tax effective method of helping employees obtain the services and/or treatments they require.
- Employee Assistance Programs are designed to assist employees with a variety of support programs aimed at issues both work related and non-work related. These programs reduce the impact of issues on employee attendance and performance.
Through group retirement plans we are able to offer companies and their employees the flexibility, service and performance they need. There are a number of options for companies to choose from including Group RRSP’s, Pensions, Tax Free Savings Accounts and Deferred Profit Sharing Plans. We will take you through all of the steps required to set up your plan properly including:
- Adminstrative Training
- Delivering and completing enrollment materials
- Performing education sessions for plan members
- Finalizing payroll requirements
Our goal is to make your plan rewarding for all your stakeholders by delivering quality products that align with your needs and budget. We will customize your plan design and streamline the implementation and ongoing processes for owners, administrators and employees. And, we will back up our promise with solid execution and friendly, helpful customer service.