Guiding you every step of the way to create a group benefits plan that works FOR YOU!
At Peak Benefit Solutions, our focus is to assist employers in Ontario, both large and small, to maximize their employee benefits investment without sacrificing quality or service. We offer a full line of group health, dental, disability, critical illness and life insurance products. We also offer Group RRSP and Pension plans.
As a progressive employer, do you...
- Want an affordable and flexible benefits package that attracts and retains quality employees?
- Want to know that you have the right level of coverage for your each of your stakeholder groups, at the right price?
- Want your employees to appreciate and value the organization's investment in their benefits package?
- Want to reduce your plan adminstration time and costs?
- Want to take the mystery out of benefits pricing and be fully supported by your personal agent?
If you've answered 'Yes' to any of these, you owe it to yourself to explore how Peak Benefit Solutions can support you in these goals.
How Peak Benefit Solutions can help:
- Our specialty is designing customized group benefits plans for 5-500 employees, that meet your company's needs and budget.
- We spend the time, on your behalf, to compare rates across a number of insurers to get you the most value for your benefit dollars.
- We're there for you every step of the way; from developing the initial plan all the way through implementation, staff information sessions, and ongoing reviews of your plan.
- We deliver quality products and excellent customer service to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Our goal is to make your plan rewarding for all members by delivering quality products with excellent customer service. We will customize your plan design and streamline the implementation and ongoing processes for owners, administrators and employees. And we will back up our recommendations with solid execution and service.
Call the Team at 1-877-426-2704 to discuss your no obligation review today!
Canada's largest firm of independent benefits advisors. With a network of 40 member firms and more than 100 advisors, their commitment to integrity, professionalism, and quality advice provides the perfect foundation on which to build strong client relationships.